Sunday 6 February 2011

Back volunteering!

No time to settle after the holidays really and back in front of the screen trying to meet the first deadline of 2011.
Out this week Shetland Befriending Scheme is back recruiting volunteers for their project. Since 2008 I have been producing the images for their campaigns and I can proudly announce I have been doing it again. Designed, drawn and finalized during the space of a week, the new poster was conceived using the ideas provided by the SBS's staff. For the last 3 campaigns they have agreed to graciously take part in a brain storming session where I try to gather as much info as possible. Ground rules for the brainstorm are minimal and basically all ideas in any shape or form count: words, thoughts, stories, images, colours and anything else I can write, draw or collect to have with me in the following stage.
Have a look and see what you think triggered this new addition to my befriending work

1 comment: