Sunday 2 October 2011

Adventures in font


Autumn is back and it's time to find time for a night class. Luckily for me Jono has put together a follow up to last year's Graphic design class and I was lucky enough to secure a space in it. The approach this year is Handmade design and on week one we had a great exercise working with type and fonts. Here's some of the results.

Info about the class HERE












This winter I have been invited to take part in a comedy radio show. Since I like playing with fonts I put together some name based logos. The main one was chosen to represent the show and on the side you can see some of the alternatives. Number 2 was my personal favourite so is good I'm quite detached with my work - typed while tears wash the keyboard Sniff Sniff -
Follow The Black Hole on Facebook HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment